Mixed Doubles Tennis Tournament
benefiting Prostate and Breast Cancer Research
May 30-31, 2020
- Mixed doubles teams 6.0 and above
- 4 (and possibly 5) matches over the weekend for each team
- Waterfall Format: Early round results separate teams into divisions. Teams compete within their division for championship or consolation winners.
- All matches played at Sawgrass Country Club
- Open to the first 64 mixed doubles teams to register. Waitlist will form thereafter.
For more information: email@example.com
Saturday play: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm**
Sunday play: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm**
Starting times and draw sheets will be posted on website
**Times may changed due to weather conditions
Registrations taken online only.
(includes light breakfast and lunch daily)
Opens: March 1, 2020
Closes: May 16, 2020
No refund, for any reason, after May 4, 2020
~ Ace PLUS Sponsors ~
~ Ace Sponsors ~
~Our Exclusive Drink Partner~
~Our Food Partners~
~Our Exclusive Wine Partner~
~Wine Pull Sponsor~
The Mixed RITA event, co-founded by Sherill and Gary Herzfeld in 2017, had net proceeds of $ 38,000.00 in their third year.
Phil Greer, Sherill Herzfeld, and Stephen Aten from Tom Bush The Mixed RITA event, co-founded by Sherill and Gary Herzfeld in 2017, had net proceeds of $ 33,500.00 in their second year. On July 18, the Mayo Clinic Jacksonville received $ 14,500.00 which was...
The Mixed RITA event, co-founded by Sherill and Gary Herzfeld in 2017, had net proceeds of $ 33,500.00 in their second year. On July 25, Baptist Medical Center received $ 18,000.00 which fully funded the Mixed RITA Prostate Cancer Endowment at $ 25,000.00. This...
Follow MixedRITA on Facebook!